Here's what you need:
1 store bought round pie crust (they usually come in pairs)
3-4 medium sized zucchini
2 medium red onions
handful of chopped fresh dill
1 1/4 cup milk
Shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Slice your zucchini thinly. Put them on a plate with a paper towel. Let it sweat by sprinkling some
2. On a preheated oven, bake your crust as directed in the package. Sprinkle some flour and poke with fork before baking it.
3. Thinly slice onions then pat dry the zucchini.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. of butter and a tbsp. of olive oil in a large pan
5. When the crust is done let it cool down. Lower the oven temperature to 350F.
6. Add the onions to the pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes in a low-medium heat until almost soft
7. Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add the chopped dill and season with salt and pepper. Let it cool
9. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the 3 eggs and 1 1/4 cup milk. Mix and season with salt and pepper!
10. Spoon the zucchini mixture into the crust and then pour the egg mixture.
11. Sprinkle with cheese. I used shredded and shaved cheeses
12. Bake the quiche for 45 minutes or until firm in a 350F oven.
13. Let it cool for about 15 minutes before slicing!
Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions!