Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last meal before Lent - Tribu

No Pork, Meat, Chicken nor Duck for 40 days. That's what me and my wife decided to sacrifice this lent. It's the first time I'm doing this and I don't know if I'll be able to. Especially the PIG. I don't know how I'll be able to resist the temptation with all this food events coming up. Now it's all about seafood and veggies. I've cleaned my fridge with all the bacon and prosciutto. It's all about Kale and Shrimp now. Let's start this right! My posts for the coming weeks will just be about seafood and veggies! Let me know if you have some good recipes to share! :)

For our last meal and our participation for FAT Tuesday, we went to Tribu grill in Union city for some Pork goodness and hopefully some pork FAT to last me for 40 days. Here are some of our pics:

Calamari to start

Real Pork Sisig - Pork face chopped and sprinkled with fried pork skin

For the Sisig

Bulalo Steak - Bone Marrow

of course Garlic rice

No comments:

Post a Comment