There are only a few ingredients needed to make this so make sure you are using the best and highest quality out there.
Here's what you need:
about 16 graham crackers
1 stick (1/2 cup) sweet cream butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
pinch of salt
approximately 4 cups of mini marshmallows
1 1/4 cups mixture of chocolate chips ( I used 1 cup choco chip and 1/4 white chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with 2 overlapping sheets of foil. Arrange graham crackers tightly on a single layer. Cut the crackers into 2 to fill up the edges. Set aside.
3. Melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil while stirring occasionally. Add a pinch of salt. Mix until sugar is dissolved, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and slowly add vanilla extract. It will sizzle a little bit so don't worry.
4. Spoon the caramel mixture over the graham crackers evenly. Sprinkle marshmallows on a single layer and bake for about 8 minutes until they are puffed and starting to brown.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle your chocolates. Let it melt over the marshmallows for about 5 minutes. Run a toothpick over them to create a pattern. Bring out your artistic side! Let it rest for 20 minutes until the chocolates are set.
6. Cover baking sheet with foil and freeze for about a hour. Remove the slab from the sheet and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 2 inch squares and refrigerate. It should last about 4-5 days on your fridge
7. Enjoy it chilled!