Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Benchmark Pizzeria


Great staff of Benchmark Pizzeria

Here are the photos I took at this cute little pizzeria in Kensington for an article for Berkleyside. Here's the link: http://www.berkeleyside.com/2012/12/11/cozy-space-wood-fired-pizza-comes-to-kensington/

I'll let the photos do the talking.



beer and wine on tap





900 F




Bacon. Brussels sprouts


Lovely couple Peter and Melissa of Benchmark Pizzeria

I never knew Kensington existed before I came to this restaurant. It's right between Berkeley and Richmond. If for any reason I need to go to this city, Benchmark would be a good one.


3 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for posting. I love me some good food cooked the way it was intended. If you are looking for a portable bbq then you really shouldn’t look any further. This thang rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Craving pizza already. Thanks a lot, Fer :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zen. Let's have a food crawl soon! :)

    ReplyDelete